What is the average cost for breast implants?Dr Rajat Gupta
Breast augmentation is an umbrella of popular cosmetic procedures to increase the breast size for more desirable body structure and proportion. This can be achieved through different kinds of breast augmentation procedures –
- Breast Augmentation using Fat grafting procedures – in this procedure, excess fat from one part of the body (like thighs, underarms, buttocks etc) is removed using liposuction techniques and grafted on to the breast for increased size.
- Breast augmentation using breast implants where silicone gel implants are placed inside the breast cavity for increased breast size.
Understandably, the decision to undergo a procedure for changing your body structure is a particularly significant one, and you may have queries regarding the pricing. The question- what is the average cost for breast implants – is a natural one for you to ask.
The cost of a breast augmentation procedure is determined by several factors –
- The type of procedure being opted for – opting for either fat grafting or breast implant procedure influences the cost involved.
- The type of implant being opted for – opting for 100% silicone gel implants (where both the outer casing and filler material is made from silicone gel) vs saline breast implants (where the outer casing is made from silicone gel but the filler material is a saline solution), smooth implants (transparent, latest technology for a natural look) vs nano-textured implants (translucent, and used for a natural look) vs textured implants (with crests and troughs, rough to touch, give a more unnatural look), or teardrop shape (for natural-looking breasts) vs round implants (for rounder, more unnatural looking breast shape), all determine the cost of the breast implants and therefore the overall cost of the procedure.
- The technology and techniques being used for the surgery – for instance, the use of Crisalix 3D for simulated outcomes. These help you visualize the final outcome which facilitates the decision-making process.
- The qualification and expertise of the surgeon performing the surgery.
Have questions or want to get started? We are ready to help you with a smile!
Dr Rajat Gupta and RG Aesthetics advocate the following two philosophies to address all your concerns –
- Transparency – the doctor-patient relationship works best when there is transparency between them. This includes understanding the potential cost of the surgery and the implants and making sure there are no hidden costs. This is also why our prices are the same across the globe – all our patients are equal.
- Care cannot be compromised – quality always has an associated price. Therefore, while it is our endeavour to keep the pricing competitive and affordable, this cannot be done at the cost of quality and care.
- Each case is unique – your own set of needs and circumstances help determine the exact roadmap which must be followed for your breast implant procedure, and this may influence the pricing as well.
Keeping all this in mind, we will answer your question – what is the average cost of breast implants? The cost of a breast implant procedure at our clinic ranges from USD 1700 to USD 2550, or INR 127,031 to INR 190,349 (subject to change as per currency rate). This includes the cost of admission, OT charges, surgeon’s fee, medicines during the stay, cost of the implants and post-operative care till the removal of sutures.
Dr. Rajat Gupta
MBBS, MS, DNB(Gen. Surg.),
DNB (Plastic Surgery)
Dr. Rajat Gupta is a board-certified plastic surgeon in India with 10 years of experience to back his expertise in the domain of aesthetic surgeries.
Having completed his training from Maulana Azad Medical College and equipped with a thorough understanding of aesthetic needs of people, Dr. Gupta strives to offer the best remedies and cosmetic procedures outfitted with the latest technology to the aspirants in India and across the globe. To book an appointment, call: +91-9251711711 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org