Dr. Rajat Gupta is a board certified plastic surgeon in India with 10 years of experience to back his expertise in the domain of aesthetic surgeries.
Having completed his training from Maulana Azad Medical College and equipped with a thorough understanding of aesthetic needs of people, Dr. Gupta strives to offer the best remedies and cosmetic procedures outfitted with the latest technology to the aspirants in India and across the globe.
He attained fellowship at Fellow Instituto de Benito, Barcelona (Cosmetic Surgery) and Fellow Hospital Sant Pau, Spain (Breast Surgery). With his far spanning exposure in countries like Spain, Paris, and Singapore, Dr. Gupta is familiar with the international standards of reconstructive surgeries to the core and adheres to them with precision.
His clientele list includes whose who of Indian Film Industry, top government officials and cabinet ministers as well as International patients who visit from more than 50 different countries to Delhi for his Dr Gupta’s artistic skills and craftsmanship.
What triggered you to become plastic surgeon?
Many people are unhappy with their bodies. Some find it difficult to cope with physical deformities, while others deeply aspire for better appearance of certain body parts. I wanted to help both, thus opted to become a cosmetic surgeon.
Plastic surgery involves cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. These magnanimous branches of plastic surgery prove to be integral in reshaping the body parts while enhancing their aesthetics. I profoundly felt connected to these sciences of reconstruction and body aesthetics and indulged in the advanced study. I like the fact that being a competent and all-rounded cosmetic surgeon, I am able to put many aspiring individuals’ minds at ease and help them feel better about themselves.
I am passionate about giving my patients the most natural, elegant looking results with the shortest possible recovery time. My focus for every patient is attention to detail, technical excellence, superior medical knowledge, an artistic eye, and compassionate care.
I believe every individual’s anatomy is different, and so are his/ her requirements and expectations from any cosmetic procedure. Hence, each individual requires a well chalked out customised plan for his/her procedure. As someone who was trained during the modern era of plastic surgery and has honed his skills in best centres across the globe, my goal is to use the most advanced techniques available to restore and rejuvenate your body and face.
I believe my patients can only be happy and content with natural-looking, long-lasting results. I want them to look in the mirror and like what they see. To achieve this, I apply all my techniques in a novel way, depending on every patient’s needs. I always tailor my techniques to your specific desires. You are my priority, and your results matter to me.
Work ethics & principles
My primary goal with any surgery is maximising the results and minimising the risks. Using the latest technology in cosmetic surgery such as MicroAire, VASER, Radiofrequency, Piezotome and more, I can achieve enhanced results.
I always adhere to international standards of patient care that I observed when I trained abroad. Holding to such work ethics and principles ensures that my patients not only get the results they covet but also get surety about their complete safety and confidentiality.
International work experiences
I attained my fellowship at Fellow Instituto de Benito, Barcelona (Cosmetic Surgery) and Fellow Hospital Sant Pau, Spain (Breast Surgery). Thanks to immense exposure in countries like Spain, Paris, and Singapore; I am familiar with the international standards of reconstructive surgeries, and I adhere to them with precision.
My clientele list includes members of the Indian Film Industry, top government officials and cabinet ministers as well as international patients who visit from more than 50 different countries to Delhi for these procedures.
Dr. Rajat Gupta’s Current Activities
Dr Gupta is presently a joint secretary of the Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (IAAPS). He is also an official trainer for Silhouette Soft Facelift and Juvederm Fillers in India to surgeons across the country. He founded the PURE Contouring technique and continually trains other surgeons to use the technique. He is the medical advisor and trainer for Allergen’s Juvederm fillers, Sinclair’s Silhouette Soft, B&L’s Vaser Ultrasound-assisted Liposuction, MicroAire Power-assisted Liposuction, ThermiGen’s Thermi Tight, ThermiGen’s ThermiVA.
Dr Gupta is the Chief Editor of Plasticos – a distinguished International bulletin for plastic surgeons. He also regularly contributes to Realself, a community-driven website composed of reviews, popularity rankings, and other general information about aesthetics medicine and cosmetic treatments. He also offers a fellowship program at RG Aesthetics for budding surgeons.
Awards and Appreciation
- He won the National Gold Medal in plastic surgery by the National Board
- He is the only surgeon in India to perform Endoscopic Facelift; which is a highly sophisticated and state-of-the-art procedure that facilitates instant face rejuvenation.
- He introduced ARAVATI ThermiRF and ThermiVA in India, which are highly effective, minimally-invasive, non-surgical skin tightening procedures, using Radiofrequency technology.
- He introduced Nanotextured & Smooth Implants in breast augmentation and the only surgeon offering them in India. The implants are the most coveted as they come with minimum risks.
- He is the first certified surgeon to combine VASER Liposuction with MicroAire Liposuction technology.
- He was awarded “The Best Plastic Surgeon in India”.
- He is one of the 46 doctors across the globe to be a member of the International Society of Auricular Reconstruction (ISAR).
- All devices and lasers are US FDA-approved.
- He introduced the Piezotome – a machine that performs more precise Rhinoplasties, and correct issues caused by traditional Rhinoplasty tools.
- He introduced Crisalix 3D Simulation technology in India, so patients get a thorough look at the results before undergoing the procedure.
- MBBS, MS, DNB (Gen. Surg.)
- DNB (Plastic Surgery)
- Fellow Instituto de Benito, Barcelona (Cosmetic Surgery)
- Fellow Hospital Sant Pau, Spain (Breast Surgery)
- Completed training from Maulana Azad Medical College
- Fellowship at Fellow Instituto de Benito, Barcelona (Cosmetic Surgery)
- Fellow at Fellow Hospital Sant Pau, Spain (Breast Surgery)