What Is Buttock augmentation?
Buttock augmentation, medically known as gluteal augmentation, is used to improve the contour, size and/or shape of the buttocks. This can be done using implants of fat grafting technique. In some cases, the surgeon might do a combination of the two.
Silicone-filled buttock implants are surgically placed deep within the tissues of the buttock. Fat grafting technique involves fat transfer from another part of the body where there is is excess fat. It is also known as Brazilian Butt Lift.
Buttock Augmentation Best Results / Before & After
This 22 year old lady wanted to have buttock enhancement to achieve nice hour glass shape and enhance her silhoutte.
23 year old medical student wanted to improve the shape of her buttocks as well as correct the lateral hip depressions.
We transferred 450 cc of fat on each side of buttocks to give her a muc more rounder and shapely buttocks
This 37 year old lady wanted to have and hourglass shape of her body. As well as buttock enhancement to achieve silhouette.
We performed MicroAire and VASER liposuction of her upper and lower back to get her waist shaping done. Along with that 500 cc fat was transferred to each buttock using Expansion Vibration Lipofilling Technique to achieve an hour glass shape
This 36 year old lady wanted to have and hourglass shape of her body. As well as buttock enhancement to achieve a nice silhouette.
We performed MicroAire and VASER liposuction of her upper and lower back to get her waist shaping done. Along with that 450 cc fat was transferred to each buttock using Expansion Vibration Lipofilling Technique to achieve an hour glass shape
Why Buttock Augmentation Is Done?
Buttock Augmentation procedure is done if:
- You want to Increase fullness on your buttocks
- You desire roundness and lifted projection of your buttocks
- You want to Improve the balance of your figure
- You want to enhance your self-image and self-confidence
- You have asymmetrical or flat buttocks
What Buttock Augmentation Can / Can’t Do
- Increase fullness and roundness of your butt or buttocks
- Make your buttocks project more and stick out more
- Subsequently, improve the balance of your figure
- Enhance your silhouette into a more hourglass-like shape.
- Enhance your self-image and self-confidence
- Completely change the natural contour of your body
- Increase the height of your buttocks unnaturally
- Increase their size exponentially
- Change your entire silhouette
How You Should Prepare For Buttock Augmentation?
- Consult a board certified plastic surgeon
- The surgeon will prescribe some blood tests
- The surgeon will prescribe medications or adjust your current medications
- Stop smoking
- Avoid any medication not prescribed by the surgeon, like aspirin or any anti-inflammatory drugs. They can increase bleeding during the surgery
- Stop taking any recreational drugs, such as cocaine
- Arrange for a driver to take you back home post the surgery or someone to stay with you in case one night admission is required
What is the Procedure of Buttock Augmentation?
Of all the cosmetic surgeries available today, people consider buttock augmentation riskier. This is because it is associated with deeper fat grafting than intended. Any errors amidst the procedure can prove to be very hazardous to the patient’s health. In the worst-case scenario, it can even cause life-threatening embolisms.
However, a qualified and expert surgeon can eliminate all these risks while working at a fully equipped modern clinical facility.
At RG Aesthetics, we offer the safest buttock augmentation technique called Expansion Vibration Lipofilling (EVL). Dr Rajat Gupta performs this newest EVL technique using existing instrumentation in a novel way to achieve better volume control and defined shape change during large-volume fat transplantation.
Recovery After Buttock Augmentation?
- Outpatient procedure
- You may have some swelling, bruising & discomfort in the first 24-48 hours. This is only temporary and diminishes as the recovery proceeds.
- The initial recovery time is 1-3 days. Any swelling or soreness subsides within the first few weeks.
- You can resume work within a week and exercise within a month or as per your doctor’s advice.
- Avoid sudden movements, lifting weights, etc., for approximately two week.
- Use compression garment for minimum 6 weeks after the surgery for the breasts to maintain the contours achieved immediately after the surgery.
- By one month, bruising, discomfort and most swelling will disappear and you will feel “back to normal”.
Risk involved in Buttock Augmentation?
Like every surgery, there are risks and potential complications of buttock augmentation. Common risks involved in buttock augmentation include, anesthesia risks, bleeding, hematoma, a chance of infection, scarring, implant rupture, numbness, fat necrosis, recurrent looseness of skin, deep vein thrombosis, seroma and persistent pain.
However, if performed by a board-certified plastic surgeon the complications are avoidable.