How to Prepare For Your Mommy Makeover Consultation
To be a mother is one of life’s most rewarding experiences. However, pregnancy does alter the body to the degree that cannot be reversed with diet and exercise. The Mommy Makeover is a plastic surgery that includes a combination of procedures, including breast lift procedure, liposuction, abdominoplasty, and others related to the patient’s requirement.
A mommy makeover is an innovative plastic surgery which should be performed by a skilled and experienced plastic surgeon that can create natural-looking results. Mommy makeovers completely transform the patient’s appearance, but the decision is personal, and preparation is critical. The consultation process begins after you have selected your board-certified plastic surgeon.
The following are a few things to remember before your mommy makeover consultation with the plastic surgeon.
Mommy Makeover: What to Expect?
Mommy makeover surgery aims to restore a woman’s physical shape and attractiveness after childbirth. Combining breast and body procedures allows you to transform more than one part of your body simultaneously without undergoing multiple recovery periods.
Most Mommy Makeover patients select two or more of the following cosmetic procedures:
- Tummy Tuck procedure
- Breast lift procedure
- Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery
- Liposuction Procedure
In addition to surgical procedures, patients may opt for non-surgical treatments such as BOTOX or dermal fillers for a more comprehensive rejuvenation and body contouring result. On average, the recovery period takes 3-4 weeks. During the recovery period, swelling subsides, and the results are visible.
Have questions or want to get started? We are ready to help you with a smile!
Liposuction Procedure a Part of Mommy Makeover
An umbrella term, the Mommy Makeover, involves multiple surgeries in one comprehensive cosmetic procedure. Multiple surgeries involve liposuction, labiaplasty, abdominoplasty, and vaginal tightening in Delhi. The liposuction procedure deserves a special mention as it is often included in a Mommy Makeover. Using a cannula, the plastic surgeon removes excess fat deposits from the body, improving the body contours and proportions. As a result, the effects of other surgeries, such as a breast lift procedure, are amplified.
Before Consultation: 4 Things You Need to Know
You can make the most of your consultation by keeping four things in mind before your mommy makeover surgery:
- Choose the Right Surgeon: Choose a board-certified plastic surgeon with relevant experience. Look for genuine reviews and testimonials to back them up.
- Well Versed With Plastic Surgeries: Mommy Makeover is a combination of multiple surgeries performed to give the best transformational look for the patient. A plastic surgeon should be able to perform necessary surgeries such as breast-related cosmetic surgeries, abdominoplasty, liposuction procedure, and vaginal tightening.
- Prepare Beforehand: Your body looks dramatically different after a mommy makeover, giving you more energy and boosting self-esteem. It also involves a strong commitment to the recovery period. Planning ahead leads to the best outcomes for patients.
- Medical Profile: A plastic surgeon will only perform the best customisable procedure if the patient’s complete medical profile is available. Letting the surgeon know about any complications or chronic diseases is crucial.
After having children, a mommy makeover at our practice can help women regain a more youthful appearance. Dr Rajat Gupta will tailor the treatment plan based on each patient’s needs. His experience in plastic surgery spans over two decades, and he is an expert in breast lift procedures and vaginal tightening surgery in Delhi. Schedule your appointment with Dr Rajat Gupta today!
Dr. Rajat Gupta
MBBS, MS, DNB(Gen. Surg.),
DNB (Plastic Surgery)
Dr. Rajat Gupta is a board certified plastic surgeon in India with 13 years of experience to back his expertise in the domain of aesthetic surgeries.
Having completed his training from Maulana Azad Medical College and equipped with a thorough understanding of aesthetic needs of people, Dr. Gupta strives to offer the best remedies and cosmetic procedures outfitted with the latest technology to the aspirants in India and across the globe. To book an appointment, call: +91-9251711711 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org