Does Breast Reduction Happen With Weight LossDr Rajat Gupta
Nowadays, for most women, the size of their breasts can create physical and mental issues, lowering their quality of life and making it harder to enjoy regular activities. Hence, they look out for weight loss activities. But does breast reduction happen with weight loss activities? The answer is no.
Does breast reduction happen with weight loss?
The possibility of attaining the desired breast with natural home remedies, breast reduction exercises or weight loss activities is next to impossible. But when it comes to surgery, there’s a 100% possibility of achieving the body of your dream only if performed with an expert plastic surgeon.
Breast reduction and weight loss have no relation with each other. It is always advisable to go for surgery and understand the right surgery option for breast reduction.
Have questions or want to get started? We are ready to help you with a smile!
Why choose surgery over breast reduction exercises?
Between surgery for breast reduction or weight loss, it is always advisable to undergo surgery for the following reasons:
- The outcome of surgery is always positive and permanent, whereas there’s a higher possibility of weight fluctuation if you go for breast reduction exercises.
- The latest technological devices are used while performing the procedure for the safer result. At the same time, there are risks of getting a sprain or injury while doing exercises.
What is the right surgery for breast reduction?
There are multiple options for breast enhancement like breast reduction, breast augmentation and breast lift surgery. But if you’re willing to attain normal-sized breasts, you’re an ideal candidate for breast reduction surgery, also known as mammoplasty. It is one of the most popular surgeries among men and women worldwide.
What is breast reduction surgery?
Under breast reduction surgery, the plastic surgeon uses cutting-edge technology to reshape and enhance breasts for an overall better appearance. The primary goal of this surgical procedure is to develop breasts that are proportional to the width of the chest and shoulders, which the patient cannot attain with breast reduction exercises.
Maintaining such symmetry yields smooth results while also assisting your body in maintaining its stability. The surgery is necessary to not constantly bend forward or bend down because of your large breasts. Instead, you are frequently at ease in your own body.
It is helpful to all types of patients. It is primarily intended for women who believe their breasts have become large and drooping, impacting their posture and personality.
You are an ideal candidate for breast reduction surgery in Delhi if you meet the following criteria:
- Dissatisfaction and self-consciousness about the size of your breasts.
- Shoulder and upper backache because of your large breasts.
- Severe furrows in your shoulders due to bra straps.
- Occurrence of skin alternation in the submammary region.
- Your breasts are drooping or ptotic.
- Stretch marks due to large breasts.
- You have enormous breasts.
- Unequal breast sizes.
- Unappealing formation of breasts.
- Your breasts have either sagged, or your skin is excessively loose.
It’s crucial to look out for board-certified plastic surgeons who cater to maximum patient comfort with authentic results.
Dr. Rajat Gupta
MBBS, MS, DNB(Gen. Surg.),
DNB (Plastic Surgery)
Dr. Rajat Gupta is a board certified plastic surgeon in India with 12 years of experience to back his expertise in the domain of aesthetic surgeries.
Having completed his training from Maulana Azad Medical College and equipped with a thorough understanding of aesthetic needs of people, Dr. Gupta strives to offer the best remedies and cosmetic procedures outfitted with the latest technology to the aspirants in India and across the globe. To book an appointment, call: +91-9251711711 or email: email@example.com