1. What is breast lift?
Pregnancy, lactation, gravity, weight gain or loss, normal aging takes a toll on the shape of your breasts, resulting in sagging and your breast shifts ower on your chest than they used to. Top part of your breast starts looking deflated and you may start worrying how your breast looks without bra. All of these issues can be addressed with Breast lift or Mastopexy surgery. Quick recovery tie of around 1 week gives you rejuvenated and more beautiful breasts. In select cases, it is also possible to add breast implants, if desired. With the short-scar technique, scars fade after a year and are often barely noticeable.
2. What other benefits can I get?
- Can correct any asymmetry in your breast
- Can make large areola smaller and more aesthetic
- Can improve your cleavage
- Can make breast more rounder
- Can make breast more attractive even without bra
3. What happens during the first meeting?
You will meet Dr. Rajat Gupta and his female assistant who will explain you everything about the procedure and answer your questions. They will also examine you and do some measurements. They will also review your medical history and requirements. You may also need a preoperative mammogram depending on your age. And if you want to go also for breast implants, depending on your desire and needs they will be able to guide you what type, shape and size of implants will be suitable for you.
4. What is the recovery like?
- In the first 24-48 hours, you may have a small amount of swelling, bruising, and discomfort. But you can do you day to day routine work and can go for a walk etc.
- If you have a sitting job that does not require strenuous activity, you will be able to return to work by the 3rd day after surgery.
- By one month after surgery, the majority of patients say they feel “back to normal.” Bruising, discomfort and most swelling has disappeared. The breasts will still continue to “settle” into their final position over the course of the next few months.
- By 6-8 weeks, you will be cleared to do all types of physical activity again. And of course, each person is different, so this timeline should be interpreted as a general guideline, rather than a rule.
5. What is the Next Step?
If you have been thinking about getting a Breast Lift/Mastopexy procedure contact us for an appointment where we can discuss your requirements in more details. You can call us at +919899698585 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our practice accommodates out of town and international patients who fly in for surgery as well as those who live in Delhi.