If you have heard the term Liquid Facelift but are clueless as to what it means and involves, here are 10 things to make you aware of the procedure and its benefits.
- Liquid Facelift is the term given to face contouring procedures that are based on injecting liquid substances into the skin to plump up the appearance of sagging and droopy face. In a way, it means altering, however little, the course of nature.
- This technique majorly involves two branches of reconstructive sciences through substance use – Botox and Dermal Fillers. Both are FDA approved substances used to rejuvenate and refresh the face, giving it a more tightened and youthful look.
- During the mid-years, when face starts to lose its sheen due to loss of collagen, wrinkles, fine lines, droopiness and tired look, liquid facelift offers maximum comfort in minimum efforts and cost. The deflated face can be filled again and the elasticity & suppleness of facial skin can be regained through the procedures.
- Liquid Facelift is one of the best cosmetic remedies offered by science for ageing and charmless face. It helps to relax the facial muscles and prevent them from making further age lines.
- Dermal fillers used for the liquid facelift are substances that are injected into the skin and subcutaneous tissue to make it look fuller and regain the supple form.
- With their special rejuvenating features, dermal fillers work perfectly to blossom up specific areas of the face such as cheeks, forehead, brow-lines, under-eye bags, jowls, and nose creases. They are the tools to replace lost volume of the face or to stimulate skin cells to produce their own collagen.
- Dermal fillers also lift and contour facial features helping the face to regain its natural and younger appearance.
- Botox is a potent protein which is used for muscle disorders and also as a cosmetic remedy. It is extracted from a neurotoxin called Botulinum toxin and has gained huge popularity lately. The reasons that Botox is used as a cosmetic remedy is that it prevents the muscles from contracting and thus stops the formation of wrinkles on the face. The areas that Botox effectively work on are forehead lines, crow’s feet around the eyes, and lines around the nose and lips.
- A perfect liquid facelift could be a combination of Botox and Dermal Fillers to relax the muscles and to provide an added lift. Additionally, this combination also helps the endurance of the dermal fillers.
- A perfect package of Liquid Facelift must be taken under the expert consultation of an expert cosmetic physician to avoid any potential risks to your skin and health. Experienced and board-certified doctors who can prescribe the right treatment for your specific need is your best bet.
Dr. Rajat Gupta at RG Aesthetics is offering primary and detailed consultation on Liquid Facelift, which includes the use of Crisalix 3D Simulation, wherein you can witness the before and after results on your own 3D images. Once you are satisfied with the results, only then you must go for the procedure.
Start to decelerate ageing now; the hourglass is yours! To book an appointment, call: 9251711711.