Non Surgical Vaginal Rejuvenation: ThermiVA
As women age, their vagina loses collagen, due to which their vagina becomes slack or loose. This could also be an effect of vaginal childbirth(s).
Collagen is a protein found in our body. It is one of the most important proteins in our body and makes up about of 1/3rd of our body’s protein content. Collagen is a building block of our body and is essential to our health. It is found in muscles, bones, skin, tendons, digestive system, blood vessels and vaginal tissue. Collagen provides support, strength, structure, and stability. Some collagens are responsible to protect organs like the kidneys, while others help in strengthening our joints and tendons.
With age, as the vaginal collagen is lost, the vagina also loses its strength and support and ultimately requiring vaginal tightening treatment to help restore tighter and firmer tissues and muscles. ThermiVa is a non-surgical, painless vaginal rejuvenation procedure in Delhi that provides immediate results. It not only immediately helps in tightening of the vagina, but also provides continuous tightening as it keeps improving collagen production in the vagina.
ThermiVa is an in-office procedure and doesn’t require administration of anesthesia. It is a 30 minute procedure and patients may need multiple sessions as per their condition.
During the procedure, ultrasound gel is applied to the treatment area. The procedure is then done using therapeutic and radiofrequency energy, which is helps in contracting and tightening of the labia and vaginal canal. This shrinks and tightens the outer tissues and stimulates collagen and elastin fiber production. ThermiVa initiates tissue and nerve healing, and increasing the firmness of the skin again making it supple.
Candidates for Non-Surgical Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Women whose vagina has become lax due to age or childbirth(s)
- Those not satisfied with their labia appearance
- Those experiencing orgasmic issues or are sexually feeling dissatisfied
- Women suffering from urinary leakage or incontinence.
- Those suffering from pelvic prolapse or a fallen bladder
- Women experiencing vaginal dryness
The results of any procedure vary from patient to patient. Results of ThermiVa however provide immediate vaginal tightening as well as continuous improvement overtime. The results are long lasting and may last up to one year.
Recovery after Vaginal Tightening by ThermiVA
The patients get to go home the same day. There is no downtime, patients however can go out, have sexual intercourse and exercise immediately after the session.
ThermiVa or ThermiRF® device is used for nonsurgical vaginal tightening in Delhi. The device consists of a hand piece that is about 0.5 inches. It is specially designed for maximum comfort of the patients. The small metal square present at the bottom of the electrode is the active tip. This active tip gently heats the vaginal tissue by emitting radiofrequency energy.
The device is temperature controlled and emits radiofrequency energy and is used for non-surgical dermatological procedures.
Benefits of ThermiVa Vaginal Tigthening
- Non-surgical, non-invasive rejuvenation of the vagina
- With the use of radio frequency heat, the lax tissue is treated. The treated are tightens and procedures new collagen that further improves vaginal tone.
- The vaginal toning helps in improving incontinence problems, moisture production and physical sensation.
- The tightening of vaginal tissues improves regeneration of nervous tissues and help control problems of overactive bladder.
- Treats variety of vaginal issues, including urinary and gynecological problems.
- 30 minutes session (May require multiple sessions as per the patient’s condition)
- No downtime
ThermiVa is a perfect procedure that helps women restore their genitals and revive their feminine wellness. It is a safe and effective procedure that rejuvenates and provides non-surgical, non-invasive vaginal tightening without discomfort and downtime.
To know more about ThermiVa procedure for vaginal tightening in Delhi, consult Dr. Sumit Gupta, a board-certified plastic surgeon at Skinnovation Clinics.