If you have been wanting Mini Facelift in Delhi, read on:
Mini facelift if the most common type of facelift used these days. It addresses the sagging skin & wrinkles on the lower third of the face by tightening the SMAS (superficial muscular aponeurotic system) muscles. SMAS lifting has become very essential, as only tightening of the skin simply cannot deliver results that look as natural. It’s only by lifting & refining the SMAS tissue, that your surgeon can enhance natural facial contours and longer lasting results.
Mini facelift is done through small incisions placed in front of the ear. It helps in giving more youthful & natural-looking results.
Mini facelift is performed to:
- Restore definition to the chin by removing excess tissue, then lifting & tightening the remaining tissue
- Correct the loss of definition in the jaw caused due to sagging skin or excess fat tissues
Benefits of Mini Facelift Surgery:
- Minimally invasive surgery: Incision can be concealed by the natural hairline.
- Minimal side effects like swelling & bruising as compared to other facelift methods.
- Mini facelift primarily addresses the lower third of the face & neck
- Improves the skin laxity & helps eliminate wrinkles.
A mini facelift is a 2-hour surgery and is done using a local anesthesia. The surgeon will do incisions in front of the ears. Through these incisions the surgeon will pull the tissues upwards and outwards towards the ears, tightening the sagging skin & jowls. Once the SMAS& skin are in the correct position, they are sutured and excess tissue is trimmed away.
A person can go home the same day of the surgery and can resume normal daily activities from the 3rd day of the surgery. Patients might experience minor swelling, bruising, redness and loss of sensation that subsides within a few days. It may take up to a year before final results are apparent.