If you have been wanting Fat Grafting for Breast and Buttock in Delhi, read on:
What is Fat Grafting?
Fat Grafting or Fat Transfer is a procedure used to augment areas such as breasts and buttocks to give them the desired volume. It involves taking fat from an area of the body that has excess of it and transferring it to the area that needs it.
Who can go for this procedure?
- Healthy women with a normal mammography
- Someone looking at enlargement of the breasts or buttocks, or restoration of breasts to pre-pregnancy size and shape
- Someone who has adequate fat for transfer
How does the procedure work?
The procedure is performed under local anesthesia and involves three steps:
- The first step is harvesting fat from pre-selected areas such as the abdomen, thighs or hips. This is done using minimally invasive liposuction with a special cannula that is designed to limit damage to the fat cells.
- The next step is isolating and purifying the fat cells.
- The final step is injecting these fat cells into the desired area- the breasts or buttocks that need to be enhanced.
The procedure typically takes 3-6 hours.
Why opt for a fat transfer?
- Fat transfer is the most natural augmentation method since the fat being used is from your own body.
- You don’t have to worry about having a foreign body inside you.
- You save yourself the concerns about the complications arising out of implants.
- It serves a dual purpose of helping you get rid of some of the unwanted fat from areas such as your thighs or abdomen by using that for the proc
Talk to our Specialist
A consultation with our plastic surgeon Dr. Rajat Gupta will allow him to gather your complete medical history, listen to your concerns and needs, evaluate you and formulate a treatment plan. He will suggest which areas of your body can be used for fat harvesting to achieve the desired curves. It will also help you understand the procedure in detail and have all your questions answered.
What is the recovery time?
The initial recovery time is 1-3 days. Any swelling or soreness subsides within the first few weeks. You can resume work within a week and exercise within a month or as per your doctor’s advice.
Now you exactly know how to repurpose the fat from some of your trouble areas and transform your body to obtain the figure that you have always craved for. If the size of your breasts and buttocks has been on your mind, and if you have some stubborn fat to transfer, fat grafting is the solution you must consider!