Crisalix simulation in Delhi
Breast implant surgery is getting popular by the day. Its adoption started in the celebrity community and quickly gain liking among the common people. Women around the world have started to aspire for a proper shape and look for their breasts and found a reliable solution in implants. The availability of Crisalix simulation in Delhi, which is an amazing way to “try on” the look before the surgery, more and more women are getting inclined towards the procedure.
If you too are considering giving the desired shape to your breasts using implants, the first question on the top of your mind must be which shape and size are right for you. Dr. Rajat Gupta at RG Aesthetics shares some useful insights on the subject that can help women to make important decisions regarding breast implant size and shape.
This blog explains various aspects and factors of breast augmentation that you may want to take into consideration before going under the knife.
So, let’s go ahead.
To begin with it, you should know what shape you want your breasts to have after the surgery. You have two options in this.
- Round breast implants: Round implants often are the preferred choice among women. They are a perfect fit for the women looking to give the top of their breasts a soft and full appearance and who do not have much droop. You can take a good look regarding this in Crisalix simulation in Delhi and then make a decision.
- Teardrop breast implants: These implants give a rather natural shape and make a good fit for the women who lack much volume on their breasts.
Teardrop implants cost more than the round ones because their procedure involves keeping in place a provision to avoid distortion and rotation. Of course you can always try both the looks with the help of Crisalix simulation in Delhi.
Breast implants are about enhancing their size. However, it is important to know what size is right for you. While it is simple to understand that higher cc (cubic centimeter) means bigger size, it also depends on your body shape which includes the number of your existing breast tissues and the width of your chest.
Next important consideration is choosing the projection or profile if the implants. Here, you have three types.
- Low profile: These implants have the smallest projection from the chest. They are the best choice for women with a wider chest structure.
- Moderate profile: Moderate profile implants give the most natural look to the breasts. They do not add much weight on the sides and suit best on women who want their smaller chests to look wider.
- High profile: High profile implants give the breast fullness, little lift and maximum projection from the chest. They look better on the women who have a narrow chest wall and do not want much width.
We recommend resorting to Crisalix simulation in Delhi to find out the best fit as per your frame.
What matters the most while choosing the right fit is your body type. Your aspirations should be in alignment with how the implants would look on your body.
Since it is an important decision and no less an investment in yourself, it is advisable that you consult your friends and partner, and schedule an appointment with a board-certified surgeon to collect all the required information and have clarity on what you want.
To get clarifications on all the doubts and questions that you may have pertaining to choosing the right implant size, contact Dr. Rajat Gupta at RG Aesthetics. Dr. Rajat Gupta who is a notable plastic surgeon who has years of experience in performing augmentation procedures using Crisalix Simulation in Delhi.