Chin Augmentation in Delhi is Now Available At A Call!
Chin is the definition point of your face. A deformed, unshapely or underdeveloped chin can definitely be a problem.
But now, remedy like chin augmentation in Delhi is available and one can get instant benefit from the same. Chin augmentation or Mentoplasty is the perfect option for people looking for instant enhancement in facial appearance. It is a procedure done with the help of chin implants that uplift the chin and make an intense difference in the face by balancing the overall features of the face and to attain an attractive face with harmonious features.
Chin Augmentation in Delhi is available at RG Aesthetics
RG Aesthetics is a well equipped and certified correction procedure facility which is offering the benefits of chin augmentation to people across the globe. With this procedure, people can look forward to a toned and sharp chin, elevating the overall projection of the face.
A receding or weak chin acts as a spoiler to even the most beautiful face. Chin implants are used during the chin augmentation surgery to uplift the weak chin. The implants are inserted through small incisions made inside the oral cavity so that scar is never visible. At RG Aesthetics, a range of advanced solid and semi-solid implants is available to the patients. Patients can choose from the shape and size best fitted for the enhancement of their face. Dr. Rajat Gupta, a board-certified plastic surgeon who performs chin augmentation surgery in Delhi at RG Aesthetics, studies the facial symmetry closely and suggests the best shape and size for the patient. Also, RG Aesthetics is equipped to customize the implants as per the specific goals of the patients to produce the best results and outcome of the surgery.
Things you must know about Chin Augmentation surgery
- If you are looking for a chin enhancement, you may go for chin augmentation as standalone procedure or you can also opt for chin augmentation in combination with other facial enhancement procedures such as facelift, mid-face lift or nose surgery. This may render a more aesthetic and balanced look to overall face.
- The chin augmentation surgery takes around 30-45 minutes to complete and it is an outpatient procedure. One can be discharged in just a few hours after the surgery. To provide absolute comfort and make it a painless procedure, local or general anesthesia is administered to perform the surgery.
- The recovery is quick and does not produce any threat to mental or physical wellbeing of the patient. One can return to work and normal day activities within a day after surgery.
- Though there are no major risks or complications reported after a chin augmentation surgery, yet, minor swelling and bruising remains which subsides on its own in just a few days.
- Rajat Gupta at RG Anesthetics gives ample consideration to the implant type, shape and size to be chosen as per the condition of the patient. He firmly believes that every patient is unique and their face would need unique structures to bring it to the best shape. Therefore, he invests time and efforts in pre-operative planning, consultation to the patient, and applying proper surgical techniques to obtain the exact results.
Who can opt for a Chin Augmentation surgery?
- People with recessed chin
- People who have prominent nose but smaller chin
- People who have fleshy neck
- People who are in perfect physical health
- People who are looking for a sharp face
- People who are not suffering from cardiac or hypertension issues.
There are no reasons to stick to a bulging face when you can easily opt for a chin augmentation surgery and attain a sharp and attractive face at once. To make an appointment for chin augmentation in Delhi, consult Dr. Rajat Gupta at RG Aesthetics: 9251711711
To know more about chin augmentation, click here.